There are a few important things to consider to make sure the laundry pair you choose will fit in your space.
- Measure the current space the new laundry will be installed in – not your current laundry.
- Measure the height, width and depth of the available space. Make sure you account for enough space to close the closet door, if you have one.
- Confirm where the venting is located. Is it coming down from the ceiling, or is it located to side? If so, which side?
- Confirm the drain hose proximity to the washer.
- Ensure you can provide a clear path to the laundry space for delivery.